>> Sunday, November 30, 2008
Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troublesand,
they can become your blessings.
Below are the seven (7) reasons to be thankful for this year:
1. My case at RTC Davao City was already promulgated last Nov. 27 this year. Thanks to Judge Fuentes. The accused is sentenced to a minimum of 11 years imprisonement, 6 months, and 15 days to 19 years, 6 months, and 20 days.
2. My father is cured from his cancer after several days of radiation therapy. The radiation was completed last July this year.
3. My father's MedicAid was approved.
4. Thanks to all who hated me so much all through this year.. You guys made me stronger than ever!
5. Thanks to all my loyal friends.. We made the friendship grow deeper.
6. Thanks to my family. We've been clinging together despite hard times in our life.
7. Thanks for the failures in life I have experienced. Failures broaden my mind and my faith in God grow deeper and stronger. It gives me the courage to hang on and endure the crooked journey of life..